Frieda’s Traditional Afternoon Tea consisting of:
- Selection of homemade sandwiches with a variety of fillings
- Scones with Cornish clotted cream & strawberry jam
- Selection of homemade cakes and pastries,
- Orange Juice
- Choice of Tea, Coffee or Hot chocolate
- …and some of the best views of Bournemouth’s beautiful coastline!
Yes, we do!
You must state these when booking online.
Yes, we do! You can order Prosecco for £4 per glass when booking online.
You cannot consume alcohol not purchased from the TeaBus.
Return: 15:30 (traffic depending)
Please arrive at the bus stop at least 10 min before your departure time!
There are plenty of car parks a short walk from Bournemouth Pier. Make sure that you allow plenty of time to get to the bus stop on time.
Bournemouth Pier bus stop behind ‘Hot Rocks’ bar.
Link to google maps:
Both pickup and drop off points are the same bus stop.
Please book online here. You can choose your seats, let us know about dietary requirements and pay.
There isn’t a toilet on the bus, but we do stop halfway around the tour where you can use the facilities at Hengistbury Head.
Yes of course. We only have storage space for one chair and you will need to be comfortable sitting on our bus seats. Please mention in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.
Yes, please refer to our terms and conditions.
Children over 5 years old are welcome.
Yes, you can see live seat availability on the booking form before you book.
Yes, we do!
- We can arrange a private Afternoon TeaBus tour for £1000, which includes Afternoon Tea for 30 people. Extra people above 30, cost an additional £30 each. Our capacity is 50 people.
Please contact us to discuss
To allow us to serve you safely please do not bring decorations (i.e. balloons, confetti or banners).