Frieda’s TeaBus Terms and Conditions
Note: All bookings made in 2021 are fully refundable if government restrictions are back in place.
Vouchers are not refundable, however, can be redeemed within 6 months post issue.
1. Frieda’s TeaBus will leave on schedule and cannot wait for latecomers; payments are not refundable.
2.Your ticket will only be valid for the date and time specified on the printout. It can only be used for the TeaBus tour.
3. We apologize but the bus tours are not suitable for children under the age of five due to safety issues.
4. We reserve the right to change the route due to road closure, cancel or suspend the TeaBus tour as deemed necessary and without issuing prior warning. However, in the case of cancelling a TeaBus tour, you will be placed on another tour – subject to availability.
5. BOOKING REGULATIONS: We require full payment for reservations and you can only claim half the payment as a refund if you cancel two weeks in advance. A paying adult must accompany all children under the age 15.
6. You must bring your tickets. Please have your printout with you when you arrive.
7. If the TeaBus has to stop due to an unforeseen problem, we will either refund the full price, or we will arrange for another tour.
8. Conditions of carriage are subject to the provisions made by the Public Passenger Vehicle Act of 1981.
9. SAFETY: A) You must keep the lid on the drinks at all times. B) Frieda’s TeaBus is not responsible for any items left or damaged on the bus.
10. Like all public places in the UK, smoking is banned on the bus.
11. Frieda’s Tearoom will not tolerate abusive or threatening behavior towards staff or other guests. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any individuals who appear intoxicated. We also reserve the right to ask misbehaving or disruptive individual to disembark at any point during the tour.
Disclaimer: Frieda’s TeaBus cannot accept responsibility for damages incurred as a result of any infringement of the above rules.
1) There are no toilets available on the TeaBus.
2) The journey time is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Policy and ethics:
1. PERSONAL DATA: We will not share any customer information with third parties, and retain financial information only for the duration of the transaction. If you have subscribed to the TeaBus tours’ mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time and your details will be removed from our system. The website is owned and managed by Frieda’s Tearoom.
2. ACCESSIBILITY: We can offer one reservation per tour for a guest on wheelchair. However, we would require them to place their wheelchair at a designated area on the bus and take a seat at one of our tables for the duration of the tour.
3. POLICY: We do not discriminate against staff or guests based on their religious belief, sexual orientation, race or disability.