Frieda’s Tea Bus Tours are coming back!
Dear wonderful customers,
We are extremely excited to announce that we are now taking bookings for our Afternoon Tea Tours from 17th May 2021*. As always your safety comes first and we will ensure that distancing measures are in place with a reduced capacity. We can not wait to see you on board.
Lots of love
*If Government Covid-19 restrictions mean we are unable to operate from the 17th May, we will gladly rebook you on a later date or offer you a refund. All other T&Cs still apply.
Looking for a memorable experience? Frieda’s Teabus will not disappoint!
The Teabus will drive along the Bournemouth Sea Front where you can enjoy breath taking views whilst you indulge in the fabulous Frieda’s Luxury Afternoon Tea.
We greet you at Bournemouth Pier and drive you to Boscombe Pier while you are enjoying tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. You will be able to view spectacular blue ocean, whilst sipping on your hot cup of tea or preferred coffee. The journey carries on alongside the coast and we will have more stops for you to step out and inhale the ocean breeze.
In the case of major events in Bournemouth, we may use a different route for the Teabus, please let us know in advance if this is not what you wish, we can then re-arrange your booking based on Teabus service availability
Frieda’s Tea Bus Social Distancing Guidelines
- Due to social distancing Guidelines the bus operates at a reduced capacity
- Staff during the tour will be wearing mask and gloves
- We provide hand sanetiser for customers to use on entering and existing the bus
- To avoid potential risk refills will be done while customers are out for a short break at Hengistbury Head.
- The lead booker must have full contact details of each person in their booking for any potential contact tracing requirements.
- To avoid close contact guests at the back seats will be boarded first and will be exited in reverse order.
Adults – From £35
Kids (5 to 11 years old) – From £30
Frieda’s Teabus Tours depart at 2pm every Saturday and Sunday from Bournemouth Pier.
If you would like to book the bus Monday to Friday, please get in touch here.
Afternoon Tea includes:
Selection of Sandwiches